|Name||Klaus Towing - Impound Cars & Trucks - 5/13/17|
|Auctioneer||United Country Schur Success Realty & Auction|
|Gates open at 9AM. Sale starts at 9:30 Sharp. We are usually done selling within about 90 minutes. In order to register to bid, you must provide a $100 refundable cash deposit.|
|Preview Date/Time||Check out the cars BEFORE you bid! Vehicles may be previewed the day prior to the sale from 1 PM to 4 PM Mountain Time.|
|Checkout Date/Time||You must pay for your purchases IMMEDIATELY after the sale. There is no time to leave and get money. Vehicles must be removed from the auction yard by 2PM.|
|Location||3880 Wabash Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
|Buyer Premium||10% Buyer's Premium|
Klaus Towing is responsible for removing unauthorized and illegally parked vehicles throughout the Colorado Springs area. These vehicles are being sold clear of any liens or holds. We will usually have more than 50 vehicles scheduled at this auction.
Payments can be made in CASH OR CREDIT CARD. There will be a 10% Buyer's Premium ADDED to the purchase price of each vehicle. Buyers must pay immediately for their purchases. You will NOT be given time to leave and obtain funds. NO CHECKS.
Most vehicles will be sold on a bill of sale. However, some vehicles will be sold WITH TITLE. Vehicles with TITLE will be subject to sales tax, to be paid at time of the auction.
Removal will be by 2:00 pm off the lot. Due to space constraints, only a few tow trucks will be permitted in the lot at any given time.
ADDITIONAL TERMS: THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ATTENDING THIS VEHICLE AUCTION
1. Klaus Towing, Auto vehicle AUCTION is held (Second Saturday, every month) rain, shine or blizzard—at: 3880 Wabash Street Colorado Springs, CO 80906 (719)391-0600. The preview begins at 9 AM, and the auction starts promptly at 9:30 AM. There is an average of 70 vehicles offered for sale.
2. All vehicles, are sold "As Is, Where Is" with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. Bidders are expected to visually inspect each vehicle before bidding.
3. The $100.00 cash deposit is a "good faith" (refundable) deposit assuring that you will pay for all of the vehicles that you purchased in the bid process. Though payment in full is due at the end of the sale, you may be ordered to pay for your purchase or purchases at any time in the course of the sale. If you fail to pay for the vehicle or vehicles you purchased in the bid process, that is a breach of contract and you will forfeit your $100.00 cash deposit. Hang on to your bid number. If you do not buy a vehicle and you wish to leave, you must turn in your bid number to the auctioneer's clerks in order to collect your cash deposit. When you turn in your bid number, the clerks will request your ID, and it must be the same ID as the person who registered. If you forget your deposit, a check will have to be requested and may take up to 6 weeks to process. So please remember to retrieve your deposit.
4. This is a Cash or Credit Card ONLY. NO CHECKS!
5. No persons under the age of 18 may be present in the auction yard before, during or after the auction.
6. Most vehicles will be sold on a bill of sale. However, some vehicles will be sold WITH TITLE. Vehicles with TITLE will be subject to sales tax, to be paid at time of the auction. Sales tax will be calculated including the buyer's premium.
7. Removal will be 4:00 pm off the lot. Due to space constraints, only a few tow trucks will be permitted in the lot at any given time.
8. All items found within the vehicle are the property of the buyer. You must take all the contents of the vehicle you’ve purchased with you. Nothing is to be left behind, including trash, parts, or any vehicle contents.
9. Vehicles purchased at this auction shall be pushed, pulled or towed from the auction yard over the gate unless the buyer has a dealer's plate attached to the vehicle. No overhauling or mechanical work is to be done in the sale lot. You may remove vehicles prior to the end of the sale if you do not disrupt the auction process.
10. This auction takes place in an active yard, with moving vehicles. It is held outdoors in all weather conditions on a gravel lot, which can be muddy, snowy, slippery, rainy, hot, etc. Please dress appropriately for the weather condition. You are entering this yard at your own risk and peril.
11. Please remember that this is a vehicle auction and there are many tow trucks and vehicles moving around the lot. You are entering this lot at your own risk and liability. Please be extremely careful and aware of what is going on around you for everyone’s safety.
|Buyer Premium||10% Buyer's Premium|
Payment Types Accepted -Cash, Visa, or Mastercard only.